Sunday, May 12, 2013

"SAM'S NEW LOOK/HAIRSTYLE!!"

Hi everyone! As promised, I am so excited to share with you all my daughter's NEW LOOK!! A few days ago, me & my daughter had a great bonding at a salon. I had hair treatment, while my daughter wanted to try out something new, like colors!! 

Check out these BEFORE & AFTER looks of SAM:




My daughter had a "layered" haircut  & went "OMBRE" in 2 shades of red!!


She so loves her new look!

A much closer look, side view :)

The colored hair from the back! Ombre style, 2 shades of red!

Her hair was done by "MARIAN" of  SIMPLY ORANGE SALON & SPA, located at Nueno Ave. Imus, Cavite. Here's some "inside the salon" pics of my daughter, as she gets her hair cut & ombre hair color:


Waiting for her big change!!

Hairstylist "Marian", giving my daughter a haircut first. 

Her 2nd layer of color...waiting for it to be absorbed by the hair!
I am so satisfied at how my daughter looked like at her new  haircut & hair color! She wished for this kind of hair color too and she was also very happy at how she looks like now. Here are some more pics of my daughter's new hairstyle:




Hope you guys liked the transformation my daughter had, in terms of hairstyle! Would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to LIKE our FB Page PRETTY HAIRSTYLES FOR GIRLS. You can also FOLLOW US on our TWITTER account via @SamsPrettyHair and INSTAGRAM account via @SamsPrettyHair.

'Til next time!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment