Friday, May 10, 2013

"A Birthday Celebration"

Hello everyone! How's everybody doing? It's still summer here in the Philippines and I know in some parts of the world it is Spring time already. It's a little less than a month from now and it will be "back to school" again here!
Anyways, last May 2, I celebrated my 37th birthday. It was
just a simple celebration with my family. My day started with going to church with my husband. Then we went to fetch our daughter from her vacation at my mom's house. We went to the mall & watched IRONMAN 3 (3D). Then we ate at my fave pizza store: SHAKEY'S PIZZA!! 


Here's some of the pics while eating at Shakey's:




Check out some of the food & drinks we ordered. Yum! Yum! Yum!:


my daughter ordered this drink: Mango Super Shake

I ordered this drink: Coffee Chip Super Shake

Chix N' Chips basket.....I Love MOJOS!!!

We ordered my fave pizza, the BELLY BUSTER PIZZA! Consists of 11 delicious toppings:
beef, Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni, salami, cheddar cheese,
salami bits, mushroom, red & green bell peppers, onions & black olives!!

Here are some of our pics when we watched IRONMAN 3:



Here we were having fun taking pics while inside the movie theater. We were the firsts people there and the movie hasn't started yet so we took some time taking wacky shots with our 3D Glasses on!




That's mostly what i had for my birthday. Very simple yet very important to me. Because on my special day, my daughter & husband were with me the whole day!!

Don't forget to check out my next post this coming weekend! A big change has come upon my daughter!!! I'm so excited to show it all to you guys!

'Til next time!!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment