Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Amazing Hairstyle" - Throwback Thursday

I saw this amazing hair tutorial video! And the hairstyle here was so pretty amazing & gorgeous.

I've seen the first part of the said hairstyle (BTW, i don't know what the person who did it call this hairstyle) at PrincessHairstyles.com and there, it is called the Chain Link Braid Headband Hairstyle. You can check out Kori's hair blog of the said hairstyle here.

Anyways, here is the video of this "Russian" hair tutorial. I would love to do this one day. Hopefully, by the start of the school year (June), i would be able to try this on my daughter's hair (since she is on vacation at my mother's house).

Here's the video:



Hope you enjoy it! Post it on my Fb page Pretty Hairstyles For Girls or post a pic on my Twitter @SamsPrettyHair or in our Instagram: @SamsPrettyHair, even here if you have done it already!!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment